Monday, November 14, 2005

Tallinn, Estonia
and
My Mom's Been Watching Sex in the City

As I said before, I am going to try to include a picture in every post. This post's picture is my amazing ship, right, in Tallinn, Estonia. Tallinn had one of the most beautiful docks, just a ship or two on a long, clean, new, cement dock with blue Baltic sea and sky beyond. In the other direction is a view of the steeples and castle walls of the medieval city. (I didn't take a picture of the other direction unfortunately.)



I wrote a long entry about Tallinn in July. Tallinn was definitely an enchanting surprise in the Baltic. (Cool)

(End of Tallinn conversation, beginning of Mom conversation)

So I have decided my mother has been watching too much Sex in the City.

This was our conversation on instant messenger this morning:

me: I have nothing to say
me: how was your weekend?
mom: here too! what boring people!
me: well I had an exciting weekend... but you are my mom
mom: oh was he nice/good/fun/whatever??
mom: I didn't say that, something evil and non-maternal took over my body
me: lol
mom: okay, enough of the weird stuff, what is his name
mom: ...if you know
me: JESUS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At that point someone showed up at her desk and I think I was thankfully spared further conversation with my mom on this particular subject. (Neither stupid, nor cool, just scary.)

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I guess you don't know his name.

Anonymous said...

If *I* was your mom, I'd be pretty impressed you had sex w/ Jesus.