Friday, December 10, 2004

More Bumper Reading, Participation Required

License plate holder: Master Of The Nuts, King Of The Squirrels

License Plate: YEP NUTS

Please comment; include your interpretation of "Master Of The Nuts" and theories on why the driver has felt so inclined to adorn the car this way.

(Comments should be at least 100 words long, and include at least two words seen on the SATs, but never in real life, used correctly. Comments will be graded according to what I think is most important which, obviously, I will not disclose to you, unless I like you. If I like you, I still won't disclose what is important, but you will get a good grade regardless of how daft I think your work is. If I don't know you, I will be so dumbfounded you are reading, that you will get an A just for starting a comment.)

Amazing how the assignment is always more complicated that the subject matter.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the car was being driven by a squirrel. King of the squirrels, even. Perhaps this King of the Squirrels is a member of the famous worldwide heptarchy [<---- SAT WORD SAT WORD] of rodents which also includes Tsar of the Cavies, Emperor of the Gerbils, Viceroy of the Capybara, Exchequer of the Pika, Comptroller of the Marmot and Lord High Chamberlain of the Russian Dwarf Hamsters. Just count yourself lucky to have beheld His Majesty communing with the common people on the macadamized [<---- SAT WORD SAT WORD] roadway.

Maybe you know me, and maybe you don't. Or maybe you DO.

M&M said...

Kirsten... why on earth do you know the word heptarchy?

Anonymous said...

DAMN YOOOOUUUUUUU

How did you know it was me? CLEVER

I actually kind of cheated and went to a web page with a bunch of SAT words on it, then picked out a couple I'd never seen used before in real life. Thus: heptarchy.